Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Denon MC6000mk2 issues (mapping?)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I'm guessing that full VDJ support for the mk2 isn't ready yet? Actually, I'm hoping...
Just bought one (as an upgrade to my MC6000mk1) and have been working last few days on mapping... everything; right down to LED lights.
I'm curious to know if anyone is actually gigging with this yet, because of a couple of glaring problems I'm having with it.
I can't seem to get around a Crossfader issue, where both decks (audibly) play to the Master, regardless of the position of the Crossfader.
And two, the {Shift}-Ducking combination (to send your mics audio to Post) doesn't work. Ducking and Post were two separate buttons on mk1, and someone decided to combine them on mk2.
I am Pro 7.04 user, using Sound Option Master: 1/2 + Headphones: 3/4. The new ASIO for DJ driver on a Toshiba Satellite lappy.
I also downloaded the controller map for it from the VDJ site.
Oh, and it also loads tracks much slower (with higher CPU usage) than the MC6000 did.
Anyone have experience with this??
Thanks,
Doug

Mensajes Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 7:23 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The unit is natively supported in version 8, and it should work as a plug n play device.
You should be able to see a "special" button in Config ->AUDIO tab, which should create a Master&Headphones setup (click APPLY after that), and the unit properly detected by its name in Config->CONTROLLERS tab (select the device and make sure you are using the factory default mapping)

Mensajes Wed 04 Jun 14 @ 4:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)