Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark Mixtrack Quad.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Does anyone know how to address the RGB LEDS in the drum pads to make VDJ able to change the colour.
I know VDJ can change the colours as mapping them to different functions causes the colours to change.
The Other mapping I am looking at is the Jog Whell LEDS I would like to Flash near the end of the song but still keep the rotating LEDs until the song is near end then Blink.

Mensajes Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 2:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We will update the Mixtrack Quad files shortly to support the RGB leds for version 8 sampler actions.

As for the ring led flashing near the end of the track, i think its already implemented, but may nto work as expected.
The default action is ..
loaded ? songpos_remain 30000ms ? get beat_bar : off : off
you may try to change that as ..
loaded ? songpos_remain 30000ms ? blink ? get constant 0.9 : get constant 0.0 : off : off

Mensajes Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 8:31 pm
Just been playing around with the updated VDJ8 vary happy and now have the drum pads as I want them. Also the Flashing jog rings are much better now.
Just one question. If I with to have the jogs flash from 45sec remain normally and then say flash 500ms from 20sec remain how do I do it?

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 9:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
LED_JOG_ON : loaded ? songpos_remain 20000ms ? blink 300ms ? get_constant 0.01 : get_constant : songpos_remain 45000ms ? blink 600ms ? get_constant 0.01 : get_constant : nothing : get_constant

LED_JOG: songpos_remain 45000ms ? off : get rotation

Mensajes Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 11:31 pm
sorry for late reply, thanks for that. Works a treat.

Mensajes Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 5:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)