Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: various problem with DDJ SX + VDJ8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HACKIDPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi guys!

I have some problems whit my new SX :

1) I don't like original filter of vdj8 and i would like to use "Filters_v2_TexZK"

the knob had 2 command : FILTER and FILTER_ON (on zero).
how can map they to substitute original filter with Texzk filter? (i need it also for vdj 7 is possibile....)

2 ) jog wheel dosen't work fine ONLY with v8....with v7 i don't have follow problem :

when i do a baby scratch or simply I touch jog it stops the track after about 0.2 sec ....
I checked all parameter that they have the word "start" and "stop" and all these are set to zero.

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english... :(

Mensajes Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 5:44 am

Mensajes Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 9:37 am
1) I can't believe that there isn't an action that triggers the effect to a certain value midi (knob in the center) and that the same knob to change the face ...

The only hardships that I have is that the knob has 2 values, not just one, as one knob "normal.....
Filters_v2_TexZK is very old but it sound better than default filter of V8....in my opinion...

2) I saw this guide and I tried all value, but the problem persists....
I repeat : using v7 i have not this problem....

Mensajes Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 1:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
VirtualDJ offers lot of actions to trigger an effect and specify its parameters as well, but as stated previously, this specific effect is very old and doesnt support or offer any effect parameters that could be handled via vdj script actions.
You can adjust the resonance of the default Filter from the Options or assign a knob on your controller or even a custom knob on the default skin as filter_resonance
Alternatively you can use SBDJ_Filter (available in the Plugins page) or any other VST Plugin (QBFilter etc)

As for the touch platter issue, from what i understand, there is a latency between your movements and the response from the software, right ? If that is the case, then most likely its a performance issue or maybe you have chosen a very high Latency for the DDJ-SX buffer ?

Mensajes Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 5:44 pm
ok...I downloaded "sbdj_filter"....the question is the same : what are 2 actions to substitute it whit original filter?

about problem of platter : in vdj 7 I have not the problem then asio setting are the some as v8....

Mensajes Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 5:43 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 3:32 pm
Support staff wrote :
1) Filters_v2_TexZK is a very old effect and unfortunately cannot be controlled via MIDI except for turning it on/off. Use effect "Effect Name" active to map a button or key to turn the named effect on/off.

hos I was thinking, you can substiture the original filter thanks VDJscript power, just find the right actions :)

For all owners of SX:

FILTER: effect_slider 1

FILTER_ON: effect select "Filters_v2_TexZK​​" & param_greater 49%? param_smaller 51%? effect "Filters_v2_TexZK​​" active off: effect "Filters_v2_TexZK​​" slider 1 & effect "Filters_v2_TexZK​​" active on: effect "Filters_v2_TexZK​​" slider 1 & effect "Filters_v2_TexZK​​" active on

It works fine :)

Mensajes Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 5:21 am

Mensajes Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 6:10 am
no replies? :(

Mensajes Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 4:27 am
up...

Mensajes Sat 05 Jul 14 @ 1:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)