Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Installation limit??

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello. I own Virtual Dj 8 with a pro license and I have it installed on my back up desktop pc at home. I only use the desktop at home for practicing and doing mix cd's and I never take it out. I have VDJ 7 installed on my laptop that I use for functions and this is my 'djing' machine. I was reluctant at first to install VDJ 8 on my laptop and use it at any functions as it was still in its infancy. However, I believe it is now very stable, therefore I am now considering installing it on my laptop. Obviously this will mean I will have it installed on 2 machines and this leads on to my question. I am looking to upgrade my laptop in the very near future and I would like to know if I would be able to install VDJ 8 on the new laptop as well, or would I have to purchase another license? Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 11:45 am
The EULA here allows you to install VDJ on as many computers as you like, but you can only run it (at the same time) on two computers - both operated by you.

Mensajes Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 12:22 pm
Thanks for the reply, but I'm still a bit confused! I know the EULA states that 'it can be used by one user on two computers' and that's what is puzzling me. If I install it on the laptop that I use for djing then that will be two computers. So if I purchase a new laptop will I be able to install & use VDJ 8 on the new laptop as well, as this will be a third computer?

Mensajes Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 12:38 pm
How many are you going to use (open and running VDJ) at the same time?

If it's less than three, you're fine.

Mensajes Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 1:19 pm
I am the only person that uses my account and my dj equipment so there will only be one in use at any one time.

Mensajes Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 4:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)