Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: speakers doesnt work

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

erniussHome userMember since 2013
hello,what how to fix the problem? when i connect the headphones and speakers its on pc and listenign music like a winamp or something its work both but when i try to play music thru a virtual dj i can do if only speakers or only headphones work.. but can't do if both working... sorry for english.. ^^

Mensajes Sat 26 Jul 14 @ 8:05 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
show us a screenshot of your audio settings

Mensajes Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 4:19 am
erniussHome userMember since 2013

Mensajes Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 10:27 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ok that's a start, now tell us exactly about your wiring from your laptop, and where you got that skin from.

From what I can just about see your headphone mix dial is at 0 try turning it up.

Mensajes Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 11:05 am
If you're using the "mono separated" setting then you need a special DJ cable which is wired to send the left channel to one jack and the right channel to the other.

If you are using a normal headphone splitter cable (for sharing the signal to two headphones) then splitting the main output and cue output will not work.

If you want to share the main VDJ output to speakers and headphones together, then you should use the "single output" setting.

Mensajes Sun 27 Jul 14 @ 11:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)