Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Browser Zoom question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Greetings, I'm using the Browser Zoom skin that replicates the VDJ7 Browser Zoom function that I've come to rely on. I use a Denon MC3000 which has a dedicated Brows button. In VDJ 7 hitting that button enough times would trigger the zoom function. Now my question is whether there's something I can add to the current VDJ 8 script for the Browser button in order to trigger the zoom?

This is the current, default VDJ 8 script.
set '$browser' 1 & down ? nothing : var_equal '$browser' 2 ? set '$browser' 0 : set '$browser' 0 & var '$sampler' ? skin_panel "mixer" on & set '$sampler' 2 : var_equal '$mode' 0 ? browser_window +1 : set '$mode' 0

Short of that, is there a command that I can just map to a dedicated button in order to zoom? I don't like to mouse click once I'm in the mix and really prefer to search my music within VDJ while in the mix and came to relay on that zoom function a lot.

Taking that function away is very odd.

Mensajes Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 7:49 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
find the button in the mapping, click the learn button, click the browser zoom button on the skin.
That's the best it can be explained without knowing the specific skin.

Mensajes Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 8:10 pm
That worked! I was able to map the browser zoom on an unused key on my controller. For arguments sake, I wonder if there's anything I can tack onto the default browser script that would cause it to zoom if I hit my controller browser button a second time.

The default controller VDJ 8 browser button script is above and this is what the keylearn function generated...
skin_panel 'default' ? skin_panel 'browser_zoom2' : skin_panel 'default'

Mensajes Sat 16 Aug 14 @ 11:22 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Having looked at the default V8 script, I'm not quiet following it, there appears to be (how I'm reading it) excess script that doesn't look like it does anything,
Erm give me a step by step of how you'd like the button to do stuff like this

First press
Second press
Third press
etc

Because I think a incremental variable could be the solution. (something like this)
cycle '$browserVar' 4 & var_equal '$browserVar' 1 ? [action for first press] : var_equal '$browserVar' 2 ? [action for 2nd press] : var_equal '$browserVar' 3 ? [action for 3rd press] : var_equal '$browserVar' 0 ? [action for 4th press] : nothing

Also knowing the specific skin would be useful.

Mensajes Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 2:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)