Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Numark NS6 Not Recognized...Im Stumped!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

JJWardPRO InfinityMember since 2012
So I recently upgraded my controller to a Numark NS6. After carefully reading all instructions found elsewhere here on the forums, I proceeded EXACTLY as directed, but it is still just not being recognized. Here is what I have done:

1. I uninstalled Serato Itch. *windows kept showing an error that stopped completion of this process, so I went through the painstaking steps of removing every registry entry, and file for anything to do with Serato.

2. Restarted the system.

3. Downloaded the mappers for the ns6 as described in the instructions, installed them, and verified their locations in the proper folder.

This is where it should be already working now. Its not. When I open VDJ, i get an error stating that my soundcard must not be installed, or isnt functioning properly, along with an error that ASIO doesnt have enough channels. I go into the config for vdj, and select the proper settings, which are 1- NONE 2 - External Mixer, and 3 - ASIO. In the ASIO selections, I ONLY have options to choose from about 10 or so various Traktor controllers, no numark.

It seems to me that i still have the serato or traktor drivers in there somewhere, which would likely block the ns6....but i really dont know and just cannot figure it out.

My system is a PC running Win 7 64 bit.

Can anyone please offer me some guidance here? Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 9:32 pm
JJWardPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Really? no one has a clue on this for me?

Mensajes Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 10:29 am
Are you using 7.4 or 8? If you fire up 8 and then plug in the NS6, 8 should ask if you want to use that sound card.

Mensajes Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 4:40 pm
JJWard wrote :
10 or so various Traktor controllers

I take it you don't actually own all these? Sounds to me as if you've installed Traktor (DJ software) and left the default options in place, which install all the drivers for the various NI hardware.

In the steps you listed, there's no mention of you installing any Numark ASIO driver for the NS6. If you have installed the Numark ASIO driver then it should be listed, even if it's amongst all the NI drivers.

Mensajes Thu 21 Aug 14 @ 3:17 am
Go to this page and download the drivers

http://www.numark.com/product/ns6

that you need Windows or Mac install them by following the on screen instructions and you'll have the window even after the driver of the NS6

Mensajes Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 12:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)