Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Need help with VDJPro 7 & 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Guys and gals, been a owner of VDJ Pro for a few years and love it. It is the only DJ sofware I use.

I recently purchased a Yamaha MG12XU mixer as I have started getting a lot more multiple mic wedding request and to do some talent show stuff at a local Christian HS. The problem I have is I can't get the VDJ software to recongnize the ASIO driver for the Yamaha mixer. My next method was to select the 2 channel mixer, headphone/soundcard out with dual mono to the mixer. Then plug into two seperate channels of the mixer. This works and the sound is great, until you have both decks spinning on the computer, then you get a low level muffeled bleed over from one deck to the channel you are playing. I have tried multiple cables, both Toshiba L775 lpatops, VDJ LE, Pro7 and Pro8 and I can't get it to work. Please give me some help. Thanks and have a blessed weekend Ray J.

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 7:07 am
Never mind folks, when I received no feedback here, I called. Thumbs up to Scott, in a few minutes he had me up and running. I have talked to Scott a couple times over the past few years and he is a great help. Polite, detailed and does not try and rush you off the phone!!
Thanks Ray J.

Mensajes Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 2:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)