Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: The bugs are back....

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

greghigPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Perhaps I'm wrong here, but I loaded the latest (my understanding the last) release of VDJ7 (7.4.1). Upon loading, several of the bugs that were fixed in the version before it, have reappeared. Mostly important is the BPM scan crashing on certain files. (query 'greghig' for the report), also the random desktop where the player copy's itself about an inch to the left and you have to minimise and remaximise VDJ to clear it up also has returned. Lastly, the clock on the top does not display 12:00 at midnight, instead it shows 0:00 when in 12 hour format. These issues were not present in the version before it. If there are not going to be more updates to vdj7, where can I download the version before the latest release. It was much more stable for me. Please don't tell me to upgrade to vdj8 yet. It currently does not use MANY of the plugins I need to do my shows. Perhaps later. Thanks

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 3:33 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Nothing more will be done with V7

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 5:06 pm
greghigPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I understand. Still would not take any time at all to post the previous version, or send directly. Short of that, does anybody have the previous copy you can send me? I'm am licensed.

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 6:00 pm
you can open a ticket and ask. They will send you the version you need.

No one can send you the version that you need due to the sn#. My version will only work with my sn# and not your sn#.

Mensajes Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 8:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)