Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: What do we have to do to get decent support from this company?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

s1whatPRO InfinityMember since 2011
First let me say your ticket system is a joke. I purchased a license for my mixer last week and attempted to use timecode which I was told I needed another license for. After purchasing the timecode license, the license for my mixer disappeared and I started being nagged for a license for my mixer (which I had previously purchased). I submitted a ticket and was told I couldn't have a license for both and that I had to disable midi on my mixer. On Saturday I was told I have to upgrade to Pro Infinity to get both working (which I suspect is b/s) but anyway I've been waiting since Saturday for further instructions and or a coupon code. This is by far the worst customer service / support I've ever received from any company. What do I have to do to fix this fiasco? I'm about ready to just ask my cc company to reverse the charges.

Mensajes Mon 19 Jan 15 @ 7:36 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've had a quick look at your ticket, here's the summary as I see it:

You bought a license to use your MIDI mixer

You wanted timecode and didn't want to upgrade to Pro Infinity. You were advised that you could change your license for a timecode one by paying the difference in cost, and the ticket does state that this means the mixer would function as a regular audio mixer. This is because you are exchanging your controller license for a timecode one.

You accepted this and purchased the upgrade, however you have now realised that your mixer is working as just a regular audio mixer and you would like to regain the MIDI functionality as well.

I'll reply to your ticket with your options.

Mensajes Mon 19 Jan 15 @ 8:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)