Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Best news since MP3 DJing! Finally THE 1 Controller!!! - Page: 4

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
HEEEEEE!!!!! NO WAYYY!
IT'S NOT 199euro! SO IT IS 589$!!! OK?

Mensajes Fri 17 Oct 03 @ 8:24 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
There are 2 controllers.
*** Prices ***
DJConsole: about €250 - no release date
XP10: about €500 - no release date

Mensajes Fri 17 Oct 03 @ 9:36 am

Mensajes Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 12:10 am
Sorry you are talking about EKS, not VirtualDJ! So, please don't ask on VDJ Forum for EKS site!!!!

Mensajes Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 8:42 am
i want to buy 2 remotes how can i and how much will it be

Mensajes Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 7:01 pm

Mensajes Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 8:12 pm
BlokeHome userMember since 2003
Geeesuz,

good reseponse DJ wa*kers

Mensajes Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 11:39 pm
Geeesuz,

good reseponse Bloke

read the post you will see many responses to your question i see 3 on this page!

Mensajes Sun 19 Oct 03 @ 2:35 am
mike281Home userMember since 2003
how do i use the mic at the same time will dj off of vd do i need a 4 channel sound blaster and when i record iin broadcast mode i thing i changed the plug in what should it be set at

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 03 @ 5:31 am
Is anyone else led to believe that all trial users must have, at most, an IQ of 5?

Mensajes Sun 02 Nov 03 @ 6:08 pm
to mike281

no worries mate. you can't get vd from using a microphone with this product.

also remember that when you broadcast after you have changed the last plug you definitely can't record, so don't even bother running a deck from line-in mode OR the right channel of the mix.

totally.

-the colonel

Mensajes Sun 02 Nov 03 @ 7:00 pm
I have just read that there is a lag time when hitting the buttons on this unit because it uses usb 1.1 instead of a 2.0 interface. Sh would they not take full advantage of the 2.0 interface. I was going to rush out and get one but now I am weary. I have the DAC2 controller but would really love a fader and I have no channels left in my mixer for that. Oh well. Someone let me know if they tried it if there is a lag time. I don't need to digitally scratch. Thankx......

Mensajes Sun 02 Nov 03 @ 8:56 pm
I think you guys have your Euro to dollars conversion mixed up. To answer the question by the guy who keeps asking how much in dollars, I have seen it for around $250.00, not $500 like others have posted. See other thread from me about the Hercules console, available in US December 7th.

Mensajes Tue 11 Nov 03 @ 10:49 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
As posted before this topic contains info about 2 controllers. One is 500 and one is 250. The prices are estimates.

Mensajes Tue 11 Nov 03 @ 11:01 pm
well I cant find it for sale in the US yet. I want to get my hands on it to feel the quality of the cross fader

is it replacable?
are the wheels cheap feeling?
how much latency are we talking?
does it fully support MIDI?

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 3:01 am
>I have just read that there is a lag time when hitting the buttons on this unit because it uses usb 1.1 instead of a 2.0 interface

Not true! usb 1.1 is fast enough for instant start. Just look at the DAC-2. It works very fast

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 6:55 pm
WirelessDJ: one point !
:)

Mensajes Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 7:37 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, but in that review they are also using the controller as the primary sound card. sending 2 audio signals down a USB 1.1 to the controller is likley to bottleneck the bandwidth of USB 1.1 and create a lag between the button pressing & VDJ responding. The DAC-2 is only a controller and doesn't need the extra bandwith to send the audio signals.

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 12:13 am
djzero:
What's about your SERIAL mouse or SERIAL keyboard???

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 9:42 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
kaleo:
i know what your saying. but does your serial keyboard or mousesend full duplex audio and midi down it at the same time?

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 10:20 am
82%