Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: VDJ8, playlist and sidelist stuff

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

1. I've searched the user guide and the forums, but it seems to me that the VDJ7 option "AutoLoad Playlist" (=when you select a playlist, it will automatically be loaded in the automix list) is absent in VDJ8... Can someone confirm this?

2. When you right-click a playlist, the first two options are: "Load in AutoMix", and: "Load in SideList". What are the VDJScript syntaxes for these commands? (I'm on a touch screen and right-clicking is not an option. I need to make a simple button for these actions)

3. Is it now (I know it wasn't in the past), with VDJ8, possible to make a button to load a specific playlist (indicating the name or location)?

Mensajes Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 4:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1. No, there is not such an option.
2. right-click is an option for touchscreens. I believe in most cases, its a long press. You can also drag the playlist and drop it to the Automix/Sidelist/Karaoke area. There is no action for this operation currently.
3. Load to the Songs list ? So get the focus ? something like browser_gotofolder 'Playlists/playlistName' should work.

Mensajes Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 5:21 pm
Thank you for clearifying this, Babis.

I meant: right-clicking (and dragging) is not an option for me. Too sloppy when working on a touch screen.
;)

Mensajes Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 5:36 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)