Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Backspin Volume adjust?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bennyd63ControlleristMember since 2011
Hello.

I've been using VDJ8 + midi console for a few years now. Love it. I have the 'Backspin' effect mapped to the custom buttons. Only thing is, when I press them, the backspin is SO LOUD! I have to fade out to compensate for the volume. It wasn't this loud in VDJ7 and I find it annoying. Any fix?

Currently the button mapping is:
deck left effect "backspin" active
deck right effect "backspin" active

Mensajes Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 7:45 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Have a look at the user entries on the script wiki, that has a script that drops the gain while an effect is active. And restores the gain once the f2f is off,

Ask if you need help

Mensajes Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 10:00 pm
Hi Locodog.

Thanks. I'm glad there is some way of doing this. Problem is that I don't know where the Virtual DJ Script Wiki User entries are found. I've looked in the VDJPedia and in the forums but cannot see it. When I searched this on google it just directed me back here. Could you please direct me?

Many thanks

Ben

Mensajes Fri 15 Apr 16 @ 11:11 pm
bennyd63 wrote :
Hi Locodog.

Thanks. I'm glad there is some way of doing this. Problem is that I don't know where the Virtual DJ Script Wiki User entries are found. I've looked in the VDJPedia and in the forums but cannot see it. When I searched this on google it just directed me back here. Could you please direct me?

Many thanks

Ben

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJScript%20Examples%20Database.html
About Halfway down the page

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 16 @ 4:31 am
Hello Mr Locodog,

As it turns out, YOU are the person who wrote the script! Bravo sir! It works a charm and is exactly what I needed. I hope they incorporate these as permanent features into future updates.

Many thanks

Ben

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 16 @ 6:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)