Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ doesn't update

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi
Whenever I open Virtual DJ, I get following message.

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 3:01 am
What is the actual question here

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 7:11 am
The question is: Do you want to stay with what you have = No or do you want to use the new update = Yes.

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 3:17 pm
so are you saying if you say yes is it not updating . the bottom left side of the setup page will tell you what version you are on

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 3:47 pm
tonys party time wrote :
so are you saying if you say yes is it not updating . the bottom left side of the setup page will tell you what version you are on

Yes I click yes, but it doesn't update. V8.2 b3378

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 4:05 pm
What does it do? What happens when you press 'yes'?

One thing you should check is that you don't have multiple VDJ exe files running in the background. This still happens quite often (I guess it doesn't shut down fully) and it will prevent the update from installing.

Mensajes Mon 05 Sep 16 @ 6:23 pm
groovindj wrote :
What does it do? What happens when you press 'yes'?

One thing you should check is that you don't have multiple VDJ exe files running in the background. This still happens quite often (I guess it doesn't shut down fully) and it will prevent the update from installing.

When I press yes, Virtual DJ closes. I type my windows administrator password and Virtual DJ opens. I get the message your Virtual DJ has just been updated! Do you want to use the new version now? Yes or no.

Mensajes Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 3:55 am
Virtual DJ has just updated to V8.2 b3398.
Thanks.

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 12:23 am
it's already updated you plonker that's asking if you want to use the new updated one

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 3:02 pm
No, that's not correct (you plonker). It only actually updates the main software once you confirm (click 'yes'). That's why VDJ shuts down and restarts.

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 4:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)