Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Windows Keyboard not being called ???

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay, fresh install..

After having problems with ForceFullScreenVideo=1, I decided to wipe my Boot drive and start-a-fresh..
(Its not solved the video issue) but..
Now when I press on search the cursor appears in the search bar but the windows keyboard dosent show.

Ive tried reinstalling windows a couple of times (as it dosent take long) but 3 attempts give same result.
Creating a custom button with "search" used to also work but alas here not this time.
If I drop to desktop and open the keyboard then come back to VDJ and providing the keyboard dosent auto-hide I can continue but I would like virtualdj to call the keyboard like it did before I reset my PC..

Can anybody shed some light on this please?

Mensajes Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 11:39 pm
check onscreenkeyboard setting.

Mensajes Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 1:05 am
was set to "Auto" but tried "ON" but that didn't help..

Mensajes Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 1:14 am

Mensajes Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 1:38 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Its not a VirtualDJ setting. Here it works fine with the default settings (with either a button assigned as search or by touching inside the Search box.
So there must be some Windows setting, something like the one called in Win 10 "Tablet mode" ? or maybe a setting for the native Win keyboard ?

Mensajes Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 2:05 am
I've fresh installed windows 10 Anniversary Update so perhaps the new install has changed something in the kernel for it? I've installed 4 times (as it doesn't take long) and 4 times it didn't work.
I haven't got time to go back to an earlier windows build as it's gig time..
For now the SBDJ keyboard can step in :)

Mensajes Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 7:39 pm
Reinstalled windows YET AGAIN, and tried putting the last build of VirtualDj 8.1 on and still no on screen keyboard with fresh install of Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

To get previous windows editions I would have to re-download them to re-build my install USB drive :( great.

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 5:53 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Not sure why the keyboard isn't being displayed for you; it's working here for me.

I do have an update for my osk that I didn't release that has a configurable auto-hide after x seconds of non-use if that helps?

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 6:46 pm
yes auto hide or if it looses focus and hides then that would help
How do I launch it in lowercase mode again please?? :)

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 7:09 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can set $osk_page to 1 before opening the keyboard :)

My OSK can't actually lose focus, because it never gets focus. It's possible to accomplish though by hooking mouse events, so I'll have a look at some point.

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 7:24 pm
Thanks Scott :)

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 7:31 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)