Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: [b3420] Numark Dashboard Stutters

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Just noticed that there was support for the Numark Dashboard - so I upgraded my Ns7II Addon Screen up to 1.05 - Correct, it works - but I am seeing a stuttering when I load a track now for the first 4 seconds where the display is very jumpy (drops down to 5fps) until the waveform is completely loaded on the either two decks. Wasn't seeing this on the previous firmware and finding it quite limiting when quickly switching tracks and playing and so on. My option for loading is set to "Normal".

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 1:39 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Don't Don't Don't update any firmware with propriety screens without checking here first.

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 2:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to use a higher Zoom Level (from the DASHBOARD Pad Page - Parameter 2) . The momentary stutter is not that much noticeable in the other 3 Zoom levels (which probably are more useful when mixing)

Mensajes Tue 04 Oct 16 @ 2:30 pm
Yup - I've got my head in the sand on this one. I regret the upgrade.

@djdad - I'm not sure I follow on how to get to that page?

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 1:55 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 10:09 am
Classic case of RTFM on my end. Thanks for the nudging to read the accompanying materials :) Will try in a few hours.

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 2:48 pm
Have found the settings and noticed it definitely changing the response, yet still seeing it when I activate doubles for 4 seconds or so quite choppy. I know it'll be resolved shortly :)

Mensajes Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 4:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)