Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: A Controller/Mapping Question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
VDJ 8.1 Pro User here, using a Behringer CMD DC-1 Controller....
I see that "Assign Controller" is in the library of commands that can be mapped. My Behringer CMD DC-1 Controller has two different mapping scenarios defined. I frequently toggle between the 2 in a night, and developed the desire to use 2 buttons on my midi controller to change back and forth, instead of having to go into Settings to do it manually. I've tested the assigning of the actual controller (at the Controller level), but I can't figure out the syntax for assigning the controller WITH its associated mapping configuration. The list is:
Controller window: Behringer CMD DC-1 Mapping window: Behringer CMD DC-1 (Raw) and Behringer CMD DC-1 (Club)
Does anyone know the syntax for mapping a button to call the controller (to the mapping definition level)? I feel like this would be easy if I was calling for different controller NAMES, but can you call for the same controller using different mapping definitions?
Thanks,
Doug

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 3:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no VDJ Script verb (action) available for changing Mapping files.

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 3:40 pm
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Well, that answers that. Thanks!

Mensajes Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 3:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)