Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Request: Auto-renaming of different types of cue point

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SerinePRO InfinityMember since 2013
When I go into the POI editor and create a "new..." the default is "Cue" and it gives it the name "Cue x". I have been putting load points into a lot of my tracks recently but this means I have to manually change the point name from "cue x". It would be great if this happened automatically when you change the POI type.

Also, is there any custom button code to do this and make it an invisible cue point? I can't find any example pieces of vdjscript that relate to POIs and the inbuilt help doesn't seem to mention how to set a load point.

Thanks in advance,

Mensajes Tue 26 Sep 17 @ 7:11 pm
I tried using
set_mixpoint "LoadPoint"
and
set_mixpoint "Load Point"
but it didn't do anything.

I also tried using
set_cue 9 
and then renaming it but I couldn't figure out how to rename a cue using vdjscript.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Mensajes Sat 18 May 19 @ 10:27 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
cue_name 9 "yourName"

load point isn't a mixpoint so that won't work, the only way I know is mouse and poi editor [I tried stuff like, set_cue -1, -2, but no dice]

Mensajes Sat 18 May 19 @ 11:08 pm
Do you know how to set the cue point to be invisible?

Currently I am using
set_cue 99 & cue_name 99 "Load Point" & edit_poi
, then changing the cue type to "Load Point" and cue number to "invisible".

I read the guide but I didn't think that this

Quote :
cue_name : "cue_name 1" returns the name of cue point #1, or changes the cue point when pressed
corresponded to setting the name of a cue - I thought it was just a query function.

Could it be changed to this?

Quote :
cue_name : "cue_name 1" returns the name of cue point #1, or changes the name of the cue point when pressed

Does this mean an existing cue name can't be changed, out of interest?

Mensajes Mon 20 May 19 @ 9:22 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
existing can be renamed, other than that it's mouse work, invisible/marker are a product of the cue number and that is mouse to set.
I have a deep wish just to colour cue transparent via cue_color [while retaining the standard numbered cue properties, cue_select, get_time cueN etc]
So routine could be considered finished.

Mensajes Mon 20 May 19 @ 10:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)