Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: ERROR:DRIVE X FAILED TO INITIALIZED

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a problem. Installation of Virtual DJ8 is not permitted. I encountered an error in launching virtual DJ 8. The error was, " DRIVE X failed to initialized. Please install correct driver of video card. I've already checked the details of video card driver and run the DRIVE X to version 12 for Windows 10. I'm asking for your help regarding this matter. Thanks

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 17 @ 7:42 am
BTW, I'm using an external USB unit, NUMARK MIxtract PRO.

Mensajes Thu 02 Nov 17 @ 8:23 am
What is DriveX? Do you mean Direct X?

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 17 @ 1:44 am
Error message: Drive X failed to initialized. I dont know if Drive X and Direct X is the same meaning when we talked og VDJ8 installation. I hope for your kind assistance. Thanks

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 17 @ 2:22 am
This seems like a hard drive error. Maybe some one else can help you with this, sorry.

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 17 @ 5:57 am
drive x and direct x are not the same meaning

Drive x = some Hard disk on your machine

Direct X = a video card issue

I am assuming you have a video card issue since you mention updating video driver. Is it possible your unknown video card doesn't support directx 9 ?

What video card is in this machine?

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 17 @ 9:12 am
Hi Wikedmix, thank you for your help. Anyway, here is the Video Card installed in my device;
a.) AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330
b.) Intel (R) HD Graphics 520.

Let me correct the error message, it is Direct X failed to initialized. Please install the correct drivers for your video card.

Thank you Wikedmix.

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 17 @ 12:08 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)