Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Numark Party Mix Filter CF problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Cheers,
I have a noob problem that would be a no sweat for you guys. Playing with setting up FX pads on my PartyMix, I accidentally deleted the original script for PM FX pad 4, which turns on filter and passes it to crossfader. Now it's reverb (since it was the simplest thing to replicate), and saved as such under factory settings. Bummer. Could someone please be so kind to copy paste the original script for PM FX pad 4? It's on PM FX pad mode page > edit > pad 4. Can't find it anywhere since it's such a benign thing. Many thanks in advance !

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 12:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The "factory default" Mapping should be still available to select, copy the action for the PM_FX_PAD4 Key and paste to your Custom one.

EDIT.. Ah i see OK,
If you want to revert back to the original scripts of the PM FX Pad page, close VirtualDJ, goto the /Documents/VirtualDJ/Pads folder and delete the PM FX xml file from there, then open VirtualDJ again.
If you need to keep the other 3 Pad actions and only want the 4th one for your custom FX Pad page, then here is the action...
var '$filtercf' ? on & set '$filtercf' 0 & deck left filter 50% & deck right filter 50% : off & set '$filtercf' 1

But you also need the crossfader mapped as ..
crossfader & var '$filtercf' ? param_multiply 0.5 & param_add 0.5 & deck left filter & param_invert & param_add 0.5 & deck right filter : nothing

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 5:10 pm
That's it !!! Many, many sincere thanks. This is a lot more than I've asked for, giving me more options I thought I'll ever have with this toy. You're my hero, man, cheers :)

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 10:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)