Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Skin FPS twitches when scrolling playlist ! - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

groovindj

the skin works perfectly. Only waveforms trouble. And the program is really easier CS:GO which I play without glitches

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 1:01 pm
user9298534 wrote :

the skin works perfectly. Only waveforms trouble

....and waveforms are part of the skin.

I will ask again: Have you tried reducing skin FPS? Why not just use VDJ 32 bit? Does the issue exist with all skins, or just the new 2020 skins?

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 1:51 pm
groovindj wrote :
You need to buy a better computer! HD3000 is very basic. If you want good performance, you need something better.

LMAO!! I have an i7 MacBook pro and it happens here on my end too.....

Its not a machine thing, its a VDJ thing plain and simple........

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 2:09 pm
Well like I said earlier, I've not seen it on my machines. Mind you, I don't have a Mac.... :-)

Surely if it was a VDJ thing, everybody would be suffering from it?

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 2:26 pm
It is and it’s been happening for quite some time. It does it on both my Macs and my Mac mini plus my ASUS machine.

It doesn’t stop my performance so I don’t bitch about it.

VDJ has a lot of little things that just seem to happen out of the blue, if it doesn’t stop me I don’t waste my time here....

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 3:49 pm
Actually I take back what I said...

I did a little testing here earlier, and I did notice a very slight jitter on the rhythmwave - if it's zoomed in quite a lot, and if I scroll in the centre of the browser very fast.

With the zoom at more sensible levels there's no jitter, and if I scroll at a pace where I can read the tracks as they go by, there's no jitter.

Scrolling really fast using the scroll bar at the side doesn't affect it either. Just scrolling in the centre, with mouse wheel or keyboard up/down.

IMO if you're scrolling the browser, you wouldn't be looking at the rhythmwave anyway. You'd be looking at the browser.

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 5:23 pm
I’m not using a mouse but yes I’ll agree, it doesn’t effect the performance so it’s not a big deal to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 5:58 pm
x32 - waveform also twitches, but little, so I'm not complaining. But x64 strongly in sight, as twitches

Mensajes Mon 11 Nov 19 @ 2:28 am
grennoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I get this on my system too.

Whenever I scroll, the fps drops on the waveform.

It doesn't affect performance but isn't ideal. This never happened pre-2020

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 19 @ 7:51 am
it seems developers do not care. go to Serato

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 19 @ 11:15 am
just curious how is this twitch effecting your workflow or is it just that you don't like to see it?

have you tried adjusting the zoom on the wave

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 19 @ 11:17 am

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 19 @ 11:21 am
I see the reason you are having trouble with 64 bit is the HD 3000 does not support direct x 11 which is used in the 64 bit only. That is why 32 bit still runs ok. There is no fix unless you decide to update your hardware.

That's the real and only answer.

Mensajes Tue 12 Nov 19 @ 1:08 pm
grennoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
wickedmix wrote :
just curious how is this twitch effecting your workflow or is it just that you don't like to see it?

have you tried adjusting the zoom on the wave

Not really about that though is it mate, it's obviously not meant to happen. So it needs to be reported.

The frame rate of a piece of software shouldn't drop as soon as you start scrolling

Mensajes Fri 15 Nov 19 @ 9:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)