Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Black bars

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there anyway for VDJ to automatically detect the black bars on some videos??

If so is there a way to automatically turn on the bars/border fill for these videos??

This is a great feature in Mix Emergency.

Speaking of border fills can we get a “blur” effect??

The colored bars are nice for some videos but others it’s just not cutting and I really don’t have time to sit there and match a color with the video and script every video that needs it.

There has got to be an easier way??

Mensajes Tue 26 Mar 19 @ 7:28 pm
not sure if it's 'easier' but it kinda works, I used two panels in TellyVisuals showing the video output in them stretched over and overlaying the bars

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 19 @ 2:09 pm
Whoa!! Never thought about that!! Nice one.

Now how can I do this on the Mac side lol!!

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 19 @ 3:17 pm
could take a little time and just make an overlay with the sampler - take a few ambient video clips, put in video editor with standard 4:3 solid color block in center and make transparent.
not perfect... but could get ya by until you had time to edit each and every video so that they didn't have the black bars.

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 19 @ 9:35 pm
or.. and it would be less work.... just buy a decent pc

Mensajes Wed 27 Mar 19 @ 9:36 pm
Making a border is t a bad idea but again it’s dependent on me paying attention, lol!!

Adion can get VDJ to just fill the black automatically?? It’s almost 2020, we should have this, lol!! Mix Emergency has had this for years now.

Mensajes Thu 28 Mar 19 @ 4:10 pm
This can be locked as I’ve solved it.

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 19 @ 5:38 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Fair enough.
/thread

Mensajes Fri 29 Mar 19 @ 5:40 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)