Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Help Please

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I want to purchase Virtual DJ 8 and use my Numark Stealth controller . But would like to know which version is best for me . I would be using it at home. So I was thinking the Home Version $99 Although I may possibly purchase a new controller (used) someday. The numark controller that I have now was purchased used and I was using it for years without a license on VDJ 7 until my laptop was stolen . So what I am asking is the cheapest route to take to get back started without having to continuously purchase Virtual DJ licenses or controller licenses. Is it a one time cost to purchase Home $99 ? What do I do?

Mensajes Tue 21 May 19 @ 12:24 am
Sorry folks for all the random post. I am new to the forum and just figured out where to post my questions / topic . Hopefully someone can sincerely help and guide me . I would really appreciate it.

Mensajes Tue 21 May 19 @ 12:27 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Stop repeating yourself. 1 thread is enough.
One time purchase full pro $299 USD,
a plus licence is limited to once specific device type so is no further use if you change controller.

Mensajes Tue 21 May 19 @ 12:29 am
if you plan on switching controllers a pro infinity license is what u should buy

its updates for free forever and supports all controllers.

Home plus only works for the controller you purchase it for so if u switch your have to purchase again.

Mensajes Tue 21 May 19 @ 12:31 am
Thanks wickedmix

Mensajes Tue 21 May 19 @ 12:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)