Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Restore old feature: high zoom on waveform in CBG editor

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SerinePRO InfinityMember since 2013
Around a year ago or more the waveform editor changed so that the zoom was limited a lot compared to before.

Now it's only possible to see 1.27 seconds on screen at once (my monitor is 1152 px wide).

For high BPM tracks (170-200) this can make it hard to do small adjustments to the beat grid as there are almost 4 beats squeezed into the editor.

I would like to be able to zoom to see 4x this resolution. Would this be possible?

Mensajes Fri 02 Aug 19 @ 7:57 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Not following you

That's a 297 bpm track zoomed in and that's without biggering the editor window itself.
You are zooming in on the waveform? [with mouse scroll or moving the boundaries by click & drag]

Mensajes Fri 02 Aug 19 @ 8:10 pm
That's quite strange. This shows the most that I can zoom in using the mouse wheel.

I can't quite tell if it's the same as your zoom but when I am gridding a bunch of tracks and quickly want to move the first beat anchor to be perfectly on point it's quite tricky.

Mensajes Sat 03 Aug 19 @ 12:08 am
I still can't do this and it's still frustrating, could the permitted level of zoom be increased back towards what it used to be last year?

Mensajes Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 3:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)