Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: SpecialBalance.dll

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SpecialBalance.dll plug in is not compatible with 8.4 ? 2020 / this plug in is reqired for songs that are set to left or right only and to remove the voice ! any idea?

Tested Stereochannel but as this is an EXE File, when doubleclicking it says "Virtualdj installation not found"
"

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 1:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 1:10 pm
is there any stereochannel.dll to add to plugins folder ? when I doubleclick exe file it says Virtualdj installation not found

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 1:46 pm
open the exe as a zip file and you can access the dll without going the installer route

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 1:50 pm
thanks a lot!! I am tryin to find the way right clicking file and "open with" but is not available / I am unable to open as ZIP

I actually added it to a new zip file, changed extension and not working for me :( I may be doing something wrong.

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 1:56 pm
I use 7zip that can open as an archive

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 2:00 pm
Have you ever been told that you are a MASTER!!!!! thanks a lot.. that made the trick!!! AWESOME HELP!!

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 2:07 pm
One more quick question ... I was able to install dll fine now.. howvere when testing in a karaoke song that is set voice to right ... I cannot remove voice at all / even swithching between left or right !!! any idea?

The *.ini file from previous similar plug in SpecialBallance.dll was similar to

[AutoParams]
String Status 15=Output Stereo | Level Channels: Left 100 /Right 100
Slider Channel Left Level 0=2048
Slider Channel Right Level 1=2222
Button Output Mode 5=0

I am sharing this as you are the master of the masters on plugins so this information may help you better than me

Mensajes Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 2:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)