Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Backing up settings file caused nonexistent files on backup drive to be added to database

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

SerinePRO InfinityMember since 2013
I have my database and my music on my C:\ drive. I don't want to lose these files so I back them up using "FreeFileSync" to copy updated files only.

I have done this in the past with no problems. I turned on my computer today and immediately ran the backup. I opened VDJ a couple of hours later and noticed that there were duplicates of every file and every filter & favourites folder. All the duplicate files were showing up on the backup drive E:\, but the actual music files are not there and never were.

I manually deleted the filter/favourites folders. I deleted all music files using filter "drive is E".

I have two questions:

1. Is there anything else I should check to ensure there will not be any problems trying to load effects that don't exist or similar
2. Any idea what caused this? Did virtualDJ somehow find the settings file in that other drive?

8.4 build 5478 on Windows 10 64 bit

Mensajes Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 9:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)