Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Lost all cuepoints, tags, samplers, playlists and favorites after upgrade to Mac OS Catalina

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've been on VirtualDJ 2020 since Oct and things were fine until I upgraded my MacOS to Catalina 10.15.2 this week. Just noticed that I've lost all my cuepoints, tags, samplers, playlists and favorites after this upgrade. Reverting the database.xml file and/or settings.xml file to my last known good configuration back in Oct doesn't bring those settings back.

Assuming I'm not the only one facing this issue, any ideas how to get my earlier working configuration back?

Mensajes Tue 31 Dec 19 @ 2:57 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Make sure in your mac's privacy settings VirtualDJ has permission to read/write to your documents folder.

Mensajes Tue 31 Dec 19 @ 8:50 am
Thanks for that suggestion but it didn't fix that issue. I had to revert to the following after some failed experiments with various configurations:

I'd to revert the database.xml file to an older version (Aug 2019) with DB version 8.2 that had all the CUE point references (~900) in the XML. All recent Database.xml files since that version had barely 10 CUE point references in the XML which leads me to wonder if CUE point references are still valid in the latest DB version with VDJ2020. However, if that is the case why would my most recent good version in Nov 2019 with VDJ 2020 and the v8.4 database.xml display all of my previous settings?

I'm stumped with what else I can do to use the most recent database.xml with VDJ2020 but since I've got most of my settings (cuepoints, grouping, tags, etc.) back, I'm back in business atleast until the next VDJ2020 upgrade which has almost always caused such issues.

Mensajes Tue 31 Dec 19 @ 9:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)