Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Control two decks with one turntable

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

If you enjoy a minimal as possible setup (like me), or maybe you only own a single turntable and you want to control both decks wit it, here is how i managed to do it.

I placed my turntable (Reloop Spin) on the left side and the controller on the right (Reloop Mixtour), the turntable is connected to the laptop using a Behringer U-Phono USB sound card.
On Virtual DJ i have configured the crossfader to act also as a switch between the decks with timecode active.

When the crossfader is on the right it activates the timecode only on deck A, when is on the left it activates timecode only on deck B.

For you to achieve this, you need to go to Settings > Controllers > crossfader and on the "Action" input field paste the following line.

crossfader & param_smaller 15% ? deck 2 timecode_active 1 on & deck 1 timecode_active 1 off : param_greater 85% ? deck 1 timecode_active 1 on & deck 2 timecode_active 1 off

Hope this helps someone. :-)

Have fun,
Adrian Stoica

Mensajes Mon 27 Jan 20 @ 7:16 pm
The only limitation that I found so far, is that now I have to learn how to scratch in hamster mode also. :-)

Mensajes Mon 27 Jan 20 @ 7:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)