Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Is there a Non 'swap' 4 deck skin?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

RanikiPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Is there a way of making the default pro/perfomance skin in 4 deck mode not 'swap' the decks but expand them in situ?

i.e when switching from say deck 1 to 3, instead of them swapping places, deck 3 expands and deck 1 becomes minimised?
For some reason I find it much better, and visually easier to keep a track of, this way....

If not.. is there another skin for 2020 which works in this way?

Alternatively is there a way of having all 4 decks expanded - like in the Performance Skin with vertical Waveforms, but with horizontal waveforms?

Thanks....

p.s. While I'm here is there going to be a 6 deck default skin? - as that was the one I found most useful in VDJ 2018

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 20 @ 11:28 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
rough M$ paint bodge but all 4 decks expanded would be pretty tight on the browser [only 8 lines here]

the "swap expand" idea would work, [but might be a bit of an headache working out the conditioning, but maybe worth a go for you trying to skin]
I don't know of any other skin that does this.

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 20 @ 12:33 pm
Raniki wrote :
Is there a way of making the default pro/perfomance skin in 4 deck mode not 'swap' the decks

For now the swap decks, swaps decks..
And will come more variants too, perhaps even as you say.. . ;-)

As for "old" way, they are still there, just select "Old" as the skin, for the VirtualDJ 8 layouts...

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 20 @ 12:39 pm
Thanks Rune,

Yes it's great having access to the old skins too. However the new skins are sooo much better - I don't want to lose out on the improvements!

I guess I want to be greedy and have my cake and eat it!

Looking forward to seeing any variants that come out :-)

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 20 @ 2:15 pm
Yes locodog, I knew it would be cramped with all 4 decks expanded.....

An expand/contract option for each band would work - that way you could have either Decks 1:2 Expanded or Decks 3:4 ....

or for special occasions Decks 1:2:3:4 expanded - when you didn't need to have access to the browser for a bit and full access to each deck was helpful..... add 4 waveforms and you can take up the whole screen! :-D

ahhhh.... dreaming!

But have no idea if that would be a technical nightmare from a skinning point of view :-)

Mensajes Wed 29 Jan 20 @ 2:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)