Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Mapping help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi guys, I need to map a button that when I pressed will set cue 5 and loop 4 And when released will loop out and also that will set a new cue 5 point everytime is pressed please help thank you

And how can I map a button for the cuekey effect that when is pressed it will go to cuekey 1 but when released will continue to play at regular key from where the button was released not going back to the cue point where the cuekey was pressed

Thanks

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 4:56 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
set_cue 5 & loop 4 while_pressed

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 5:14 am
Thanks I will try it, do you know the other mapping for the cuekey

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 5:22 am
key bit, remap the pads

set 'keyString' `get_key` & keycue_pad PADNUMBER & up ? get_var 'keyString' & param_cast 'text' & set_key : nothing

the other bit sounds like you have slip on, turn it off.

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 5:30 am
hi thanks locodog but here is what I one to achive
Button 1 deck left keycue_pad 1 & set keycue_pad_jump on

Button 2 deck left keycue_pad 4 & set keycue_pad_jump off

my problem is that when I press button 2 it will turn off the function keycue_pad_jump but when I press button 1 again it will not turn ketcue_pad_jump on so it will change the key but will not jump to to cue
I wanted to do it with using one button only to perform action button 1 while pressed and action button 2 on released but I dont know how to program a button to do a different action on release

in other words jump to cue and changed key while pressed on release change key back to were it was if its not possible with one button is ok I can deal doing it with 2 buttons but I just don understand why the settting does no set to on when pressed button 1 thank you for you help locodog

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 6:04 pm
when you press a button it sends a "down" message and when you release it sends an "up" message

so
down ? [thing for down] : [thing for up]

also think about the order you are calling things, pad jump should come first.

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 6:36 pm
Thank you very much it worked very well

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 20 @ 10:12 pm
Hi there,,,I want to pitch while scratching... is it possible ?, and how ?

Mensajes Fri 13 Mar 20 @ 9:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)