Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ[7] 2 DECK SKIN wave form not functioning

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been doing my best to figure this out solo, but I really need some help. Apologies if has been asked elsewhere I havent found it here, and have been troubleshooting for a good while.

I recently made the switch (late I know) both from VDJ7 to VDJ8, as well to a new computer with Catalina (mostly because VDJ7 doesnt work with catalina).

I prefer to use the 2deck vdj7 skin, except the wave form is just showing up as two blocks (I will show a screenshot), I tried using the 4deck skin and the wave form is normal, and I tried editing it but failed. I also tried DLing the skin again but it wouldnt open as Catalina is 64bit. Thanks new MacOS.... Anyway I would really love to have the skin with 2 decks work as thats what my brain has attached its self to. Fingers crossed that I just have a huge blindspot and this is an easy fix

I have a monthly paid account, and use a traktor s4, if this is one any relevance.

Thank you

Mensajes Fri 20 Mar 20 @ 8:45 pm

Mensajes Fri 20 Mar 20 @ 8:48 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Can tell you what I know but can't help

on mac v7 skins suffered this bug when using v8.0 best bet is... just use the 2020 skin,

think about it, you've the waves to fix, the textboxes need resizing, no master VU, no master mixer, no pads, only 3 hotcues, what's filter doing over there? browser doesn't work on page system any more.

try the essentials skin, honestly 2 weeks with it and you'll be looking back at the v7 skin as crusty.

Mensajes Fri 20 Mar 20 @ 9:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)