Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: [DVS solved]Pioneer DMJ S3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mburgosPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Need help connecting my mixer to connect using timecode

Mensajes Thu 14 May 20 @ 7:34 pm
It's explained in the VDJ manual...

Mensajes Thu 14 May 20 @ 8:51 pm
I did as it says on the manual but can get it to work. I know its compatible hardware. It does recognize the mixer in the software.

Mensajes Fri 15 May 20 @ 2:51 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
show your audio config, be sure your hardware is set as per pioneers instruction.

Mensajes Fri 15 May 20 @ 3:04 am
Thanks I will check again and make sure is exactly the way they instructed. I also on the pioneer website. Virtual recognizes the mixer but can get it to config on the DVS. This mixer is DVS enable and is a compatible hardware. I can use it with all 3 software which is Rekordbox, Serato DJ Pro and Virtual DJ. I see on the Pioneer website about a driver install and some known issues on the mac sierra 10.13 I'm going to be tackling this again and hopefully get it running.

Mensajes Fri 15 May 20 @ 1:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So is your Audio setup like this... (on Windows)
(should be similar on Mac, just different name for the sound card - not ASIO of course)

Once this is applied, you should be getting signal in the TIMECODE tab of Settings.

Mensajes Fri 15 May 20 @ 2:19 pm
Thanks DJDad,
I got the DVS working on both Virtual DJ and Serato DJ Pro software. Now I'm just messing around with getting it to work on to Rekodbox. I have a license for it and haven't applied it yet. It came with my pioneer xp2 I purchased 2 weeks ago. Which will unlock the Rekordbox DVS software. Thanks a mil and stay safe out there.

Mensajes Fri 15 May 20 @ 9:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)