Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Hercules RMX and Line input/initalization issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ChrisekPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I am currently running Windows 10, Virtualdj 2020, and an old Hercules RMX controller. I am getting sound card initialization errors and the line inputs won't work. Ive done no changes to hardware or cabling. If i go to a previously installed version of Virtualdj 7 everything works fine. I see updates for the RMX firmware but it looks like thats only if using a USB3 port, and I am not, even still why would it work with and older version and not the current version. Please help! Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 17 May 20 @ 1:35 pm
Is the working VDJ 7 on the same computer?

One thing to consider - VDJ 7 was always 32 bit. If you're running the 64 bit version of VDJ 8 (aka 2020) then that will require 64 bit drivers for the RMX.

The 32 bit version of VDJ is still available should you require it (if the RMX does not have 64 bit drivers).

Mensajes Sun 17 May 20 @ 1:41 pm
Ohh I didn't think about the 32bit vs 64bit. Looking for the drivers now. and yes everything works on virtualdj 7 on the same computer. just close the not working 2020, and open up 7 and works fine.

Mensajes Sun 17 May 20 @ 1:56 pm
Well I did a combination of things, unfortunately not sure what actually fixed it! After trying 32bit and 64 bit version of drivers and software, I bought a powered USB hub and did the update to the RMX firmware for a known issue with that and windows 10 and it partially started working. I also switched the sound settings for the RMX to ASIO instead of the WDM option, and changed the settings to within VirtualDJ to the new ASIO options and everything now working. Unsure of which actually fixed it but it now works!

Mensajes Tue 19 May 20 @ 1:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Probably the powered USB hub did the job (along with drivers/firmware proper installation), but anyways, good to hear it's fixed for you now.

Mensajes Tue 19 May 20 @ 11:32 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)