Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Sideview Script help..again

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

how do i keep the highlighted (Focus is on) song in view after I've select grouping or any other tabs while i'm in the sideview or sidelist browser? Just as it does in the main browser. Thanks for any help.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 20 @ 8:03 pm
Maybe it's how the question is asked, but still, no one can help me with this?

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 9:48 am
you could try set
showHorizontalSideList
to
yes
and then map a key to
sidelist_add
to save the music that is highlighted to the side list and by doing this and adjusting the "right" height its like you have "pinned" that song in the browser.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 10:45 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
question is asked an understandable way...;)
but i'm affraid keeping/getting the selected track in visible area is not possible ^^ unless something changed recently
(even just changing skin layout, column sort, grouping moves to top or stay where it is, but don't follow the highlighted song)

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 11:13 am
Appreciate ithe response guys. I'm sure sooner or later there will be an update to correct this.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 11:45 am
When you switch views (or scroll with your mouse) and the "highlighted" track gets out of view, you can bring it back by simply using the scroll knob on your controller (or arrow up/down on the browser when shortcuts are disabled)
By default, when you engage browser_scroll action, the browser will scroll automatically on the area of the focused/highlighted track

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 6:00 pm
Thank you phantom. With that in mind can you please offer a script that I can mapped to a key that would combine two actions? In my case it would be keep highlighted song in view and grouping.

Mensajes Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 11:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)