Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Show GUI for Master Effect
I've got a VST limiter which I'm putting on my MASTER EFFECTS, however there's no way to bring up the GUI.

I tried mapping a button with effect_show_gui 'master' but it doesn't work. If I use effect_show_gui 'mic' it does show the effect I have assigned to the mic.

Does anyone know how I can bring up the Master Effect's GUI?

Thanks!

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 20 @ 10:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
deck master effect_show_gui

for the selected , or

deck master effect_show_gui 'theNameOfTheeffect'

for a specific one without selecting

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 20 @ 10:58 pm
deck master effect_show_gui

How to turn Shader effect gui off? I mean I need to map the opposite comand.
I tried
deck master effect_show_gui 'Shader' off 
and it doesn't work.
Is there something else?

Serms like all other effects actually on/off toggles with the deck master effect_show_gui only 'Shader' is different, it opens a popup window to close it I have to mause click. Quite annoying.

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 2:28 pm
you dont need a specific command for close.

effect_show_gui opens the GUI and when the gui is open the gui will be closed.

EDIT:
it work also with

deck master effect_show_gui 'Shader'

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 2:47 pm
DennYo Beats wrote :
you dont need a specific command for close.

effect_show_gui opens the GUI and when the gui is open the gui will be closed.
Yeah I edited previous message, only Shader gui behave differently. If you try you'll see it open a popup window, which is ok, but if you want to close it the mapping doesn't work.

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 2:52 pm
Ah, i understand the problem. When the script is on mapping it don't work. My first test was using custom button. The problem is, the focus is after open the shader-gui on the shader-window then the script don't work. One click on a random position in the main window and the script works.

I test it. With the controller it work with the keyboard it don't work.

deck master effect_show_gui 'Shader'

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 3:07 pm
DennYo Beats wrote :
Ah, i understand the problem. When the script is on mapping it don't work. My first test was using custom button. The problem is, the focus is after open the shader-gui on the shader-window then the script don't work. One click on a random position in the main window and the script works.

Yeah I lost about 1 hour trying to figure out the problem, indeed that 'focus window bug' seems to be on keyboard only.

So I mapped the same script on a midi controller and it works without the focus bug.

Thanks for the help

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 3:31 pm
I think its not an focus bug. When it where a focus bug, the controller should also not work. I think the Shaders Window block the Keybord Mapping. all mapped keyboard keys don't work when the focus is on the Shader Window.

Mensajes Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 3:35 pm