Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: How do I get the old waveform view back in the Blocks interface?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

KizzumeHome userMember since 2017
I just installed the latest update and am extremely disappointed that the waveform view at the top is now limited to only showing the beats. For instance, here's the Depeche Mode song "World In My Eyes", it has an intro that doesn't play beats--the waveform view at the top literally shows the song as completely silent until the beats come in. How do I get the old waveform view back? It'll show for a split second when I drag a song into the deck, then after it fully loads, it becomes this minimalist waveform view that only shows beats.

What do I do?

Thanks.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 2:30 am
Options > experimentalWaveColors = Yes will fix it for you.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 6:37 am
kradcliffe wrote :

It didn't seem to help. I have SkinWaveformType set to shapes. I can set it for colors, but that's totally different.

Thanks though :)

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 6:50 am
kradcliffe wrote :

Well, it seems that it may have fixed the issue. It just didn't change back when I set it back for "no". Must have been a glitch.

Thanks very much.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 7:00 am
The "Shapes" type only works if you have the stems mathengine enabled. I don't think Blocks has been updated yet.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 9:03 am
I got an update yesterday for Blocks. It has stems support now.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 9:19 am
Oh so it does!

VDJ wasn't showing any update as being available, even after deleting that damn cache file. The download page on the site doesn't show a recent date either, and there is no visible version number in the VDJ 'extensions' preview.

The only mention of a new version was at the top of the comments thread for the skin (without any dates).

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 9:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)