Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Ok, what new option/s have been added to change the pitch of the song yet again that I have to disable?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

KizzumeHome userMember since 2017
Since I updated, there's not only the problem where the waveform at the top only shows the beats, now there's yet another option that's enabled by default that can automatically change the pitch/speed of the song right from the get-go. What do I need to change now to assure that songs always play at the right pitch and speed? This is incredibly frustrating. Once I get these issues worked out, I may just completely opt out of updates. Already as it stands, every second update, the interface defaults to something new and I have to manually change it back to Blocks. Updates shouldn't cause this many issues. This is really frustrating.

What new option has been added that changes the pitch of songs? How do I stop it from happening?

Thanks.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 5:52 am
Well, I changed "autoPitchLock" to no. I thought I had done that already.
I changed "autoPitchRange" to no as well. Again, I thought I had done that already.
I changed "autoKey" to no as well.
There's also the option that I can't remember what it's called that makes it so if I move the slider, instead of it changing the pitch and speed, it just changes the tempo. Again, that's something I had changed before. It just seems that this latest update messed up a bunch of my options.

So far, after changing these things, I'm not having the problem. Crossing fingers.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 6:42 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Nothing new.
autoBPMMatch to match bpm on load
smartPlay to match bpm and sync on play
autoPitchLock to match pitch of 2 decks when they are bpm-synced

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 6:42 am
Adion wrote :
Nothing new.
autoBPMMatch to match bpm on load
smartPlay to match bpm and sync on play
autoPitchLock to match pitch of 2 decks when they are bpm-synced

Thanks. It seems that this latest update messed up some of my options. I didn't have any issues until this last update.

Again, thanks.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 6:45 am
Best option, as Atomix seem to like doing this, is to keep a backup of your settings file.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 9:58 am
Yes, that's what I have been doing. It's happened to me twice now.

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 10:02 am
@Kieth +1

Mensajes Tue 18 Aug 20 @ 10:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)