Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Setting audio vdj2020 with pioneer DDJ-SZ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello platform, please help me please! If I plug my vdj pro infinity 2020 to the Pioneer DDJ-SZ controller it takes full control of the software but the sound does not come out on the front panel, it only plays in my computer, I do not know how to do it and I still connect the small line jack to the pc to collect the sound, which means that I use 3track on the controller mixer but no preview too .... in short, I was there on the pioneer site to download the DDJ-SZ driver I can only find the DDJ-SZ2 ​​and other drivers with which I tried but the sound does not come ...... please help me ... thank you

Mensajes Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 12:02 pm
I am currently in front of my pc and the controller to follow your instructions and apply them at the same time .... please give me a follow up

Mensajes Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 12:05 pm
I am ok now,i have found the right driver DDJSZ,but now my crossfader doesn't take effect when i move it

Mensajes Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 1:38 pm

Mensajes Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 2:53 pm
Thankx a lot my master RUNE

Mensajes Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 9:36 pm
@RUNE,If only i can have the manual like this for all numarks controler to vdj....once more thank you

Mensajes Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 11:54 pm

Mensajes Sun 13 Sep 20 @ 9:05 am
Okay boss...thankx

Mensajes Sun 13 Sep 20 @ 1:03 pm
You only get 10 minutes to use the software, right?

Mensajes Sun 13 Sep 20 @ 6:13 pm
hello great technicians, please save me it's urgent, I don't understand anything, for more than 4 months already I use vdj 8 2020 pro infinity with pionneer ddj sz, no problem, it's been 3 days I don't understand why when I connect the same computer that I have been using since, when I connect it to the console I start the sound, the sounds of the 2 decks play on a single track on the mixer, but the audio configurations are always the same, please save me , I even tried to uninstall and reinstall the ddj sz driver, and even also all the vdj 8 2020 software, still the same problems, only one volume of the mixer controls the 2 decks, and also I notice that sometimes I have to raise 2 sliders of the volume of the mixer so that the sound of a deck can come out .... here I am seriously in the incomprehensible conplications, ... help me please, please, this very evening I have a service but I'm stuck

Mensajes Sat 13 Mar 21 @ 3:35 pm

Mensajes Sat 13 Mar 21 @ 4:09 pm
yes yes I have a license, and also the configurations are correct also as I have been using it for months, and also it was your link I had followed to download the ddjsz driver for more than 4 months I want to thank you for your help, just that at home on the sound card side it displays "PIONEER DDJ-SZ (WASAPI)" and it has always been like that for a while since I installed the driver and everything was fine, and so far it is always like that but I don't know what the problem is anymore

Mensajes Sat 13 Mar 21 @ 4:23 pm
this is my configuration that I have been using since without any worries Deck 1 ---- PIONEER DDJ-SZ (WASAPI) ---- chan1 & 2 ---- 41.1k 21ms 2o Deck2 ---- PIONEER DDJ-SZ (WASAPI) --- chan 3 & 4 ----- 41.k 21 ms 2o Deck3 --- PIONEER DDJ-SZ (WASAPI) ---- chan 5 & 6 --- Deck 4 --- PIONEER DDJ-SZ (WASAPI) --- there is no chan 7 & 8, so it's on chan 5 & 6 as well.

Mensajes Sat 13 Mar 21 @ 4:37 pm
oupsss !!! finally it's good, it's fine For the sound configuration, now my samplers when I press on the pads it play in the base of the samplers but the sound does not come out, since I do not even have modified the sampler folder ... the proof when I disconnect the pionneer ddj sz console, the sound of the samplers comes out in the top of my computer, .... what to do please

Mensajes Sat 13 Mar 21 @ 4:54 pm

Mensajes Sat 13 Mar 21 @ 6:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)