Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: DDJ 1000 : Pitch Settings and Stems on Pads

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello everyone.
I'm back to VDJ and i've 2 Questions so far.
Using a DDJ 1000.
If i change the Pitch range on one Deck, it changes the pitch range on ALL decks.
But i want to change the range on each deck for it self.... How do i do that (Mapping/Options) ?

And my second on is about the Stems. I have them on my 1st page of the FX section of my Controller, no matter what i select when i start VDJ. I want my FX back there....
Same question as above. How do i change it ? (Options/Mapping)

Thanks for your help :)

Mensajes Sun 11 Oct 20 @ 2:32 pm
For the first Question:
kernspalt 2.0 wrote :

If i change the Pitch range on one Deck, it changes the pitch range on ALL decks.
But i want to change the range on each deck for it self.... How do i do that (Mapping/Options) ?

Believe you have autoPitchLock = yes

which > Automatically engages pitch_lock whenever BPMs are matched, so that moving manually one pitch slider will move the other in order to keep the match

So the sliders are NOT engaged if you do not sync the tracks/decks. And if the tracks are synced and want to move the sliders independently, one can click the highlighted Lock icon at the side of the Pitch Slider to allow the sliders to be moved independently.

--------------------------------
And you can turn off autoPitchLock completely, in 3 diff ways.

1) in options: autoPitchLock no
2) from gear icon on deck .. R or L click to get menu and uncheck Auto Pitch Lock
3) click the Right most (of the 4) auto indicators under the words Master & Sync to the L of the waveform, (to turn off that to gray)

-------------------------------------------

The second question I do not understand what you wish to do.

Mensajes Sun 11 Oct 20 @ 11:01 pm
1) VirtualDJ does not use different pitch range per deck. The pitch range is a global setting for all decks (and yes, changing it on deck affects all others as well)

2) You don't make it 100% clear what you want.
You want to have PAD FX1 button to load PAD FX page every time you start VirtualDJ but then being able to re-assign it to stems each time you want to, manually ?

If so, on the "ONINIT" element of your mapper add this action on the very front of it:
deck all pad_pages 2 'PAD FX1' &

On factory default mapper you should end up with this:
deck all pad_pages 2 'PAD FX1' & fake_master on & fake_hp on & fake_hpmix on

Mensajes Mon 12 Oct 20 @ 10:40 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)