Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: SoundCloud DJ - Millions of songs with offline playback - Page: 1

SoundCloud DJ is here! Start mixing millions of SoundCloud tracks offline with Virtual DJ.
VirtualDJ works with both Soundcloud Go+ (online only) & Soundcloud DJ (online & offline)

https://lnk.sc/3dqgVqT

- - - - -
VirtualDJ offers the most comprehensive streaming options. Now with SoundCloud DJ in addition to Tidal, BeatPort, BeatSource, Deezer, iDJPool, VJ-Pro & KaraokeCloud

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 1:58 pm
This sounds outstanding. The one item I couldn't find detail on was if we would be able to record sets while using SC offline tracks.

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 7:23 pm
I doubt it very much, because like any streaming/rental service, you don't own the music.

Strictly speaking, you shouldn't really be recording copyrighted material even if you bought it. Worse still to then distribute it by uploading it somewhere.

If you check the Q&A on that page, it also says that both Soundcloud Go+ and Soundcloud DJ are for personal use only.

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 7:28 pm
I agree with you. I do like recording my mixes to listen to them later though.

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 7:43 pm
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
shame beatport won't work.

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 8:32 pm
Pris256Home userMember since 2020
Sure????

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 8:37 pm

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 9:36 pm
He knows, but he's been getting errors.

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 9:51 pm
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
getting errors all the time, last night used a list i would say from 40 tracks, 9 would not load, pretty consistent that too, never had a night where all load. Not just me most folk I know have had issues with it.

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 10:09 pm
I'm considering DJing with VDJ using SoundCloud DJ.
So I have a question.
How long can I stay offline when using SoundCloud DJ?
Can I use songs without going online?

Mensajes Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 5:27 am
qwerasdf1234zxcv wrote :
I'm considering DJing with VDJ using SoundCloud DJ.
So I have a question.
How long can I stay offline when using SoundCloud DJ?
Can I use songs without going online?

You can use the songs without going online, and can play them offline for as long as you are subscriber.
Offline at gigs that is, you still need to put the computer online at times, to renew the subscription

Mensajes Thu 24 Dec 20 @ 8:06 am
Sometimes I can't go online for a long time.
I want to know the detailed time when the offline state is valid.
It's a different field, but spotify requires connections every 30 days.
How long is the SoundCloud DJ connection required?

Mensajes Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 1:40 am
You should be looking at the SoundCloud terms of use for this information.

Mensajes Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 8:23 am
Soundcloud DJ FAQ says: for private use only. This sounds not very usefull for DJs.

Mensajes Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 8:44 am
qwerasdf1234zxcv wrote :

It's a different field, but spotify requires connections every 30 days.
How long is the SoundCloud DJ connection required?

Same, every 30 days...

Its a monthly subscription

Mensajes Fri 25 Dec 20 @ 1:28 pm
yes

Mensajes Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 10:52 am
I am trying it out, for the first free month.

Seems very nice so far.

The tracks seem better fidelity than the last time I tried it about a year or so ago.

Mensajes Mon 10 May 21 @ 10:37 am
cwflukePRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well I find it disappointing because it appears all of the official GO+ songs are not playable and don’t show up in playlists within Virtual DJ. Regardless of GO+ or DJ subscriptions, none have showed up, only people’s remixes.

Mensajes Sat 01 Jan 22 @ 12:55 am
cwflukePRO InfinityMember since 2007
cwfluke wrote :
Well I find it disappointing because it appears all of the official GO+ songs are not playable and don’t show up in playlists within Virtual DJ. Regardless of GO+ or DJ subscriptions, none have showed up, only people’s remixes.

So, it appears there maybe a bug with what is presented in VDJ and not really GO+ songs. A playlist I have has 81 songs but only 55 show in VDJ. It happens on all types of songs (seems random) and just a coincidence the playlists I had with GO+ songs missing but after playing around some GO+ and some none GO+ also don’t show up in playlists in VDJ.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jan 22 @ 5:21 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Not all songs are licensed for use in DJ software yet, this is something that SoundCloud said they are working on.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jan 22 @ 6:46 am
91%