Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Some pad pages with 16 pads only showing 8 on Prime 4 screen

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

OK I'm not sure what's happening here, or why - but after creating a 16 pad page, when I select it on the Prime 4 it only shows the first 8 pads, duplicated on left and right decks.

If I select a 16 pad sample bank though, the skin shows all 16 pads - 8 on the left and the other 8 on the right.

I thought it was something I'd done, but I've noticed other 16 pad pages do the same.

Why is this happening?

Mensajes Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 12:14 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The sampler is detecting by itself the deck from which it is loaded, and if there are more samples than pads, it divides the pad between the 2 decks.
(note that in both cases the pads actually execute sampler_pad 1 to 8)

If you want to do something similar in your own pad page, you could use action_deck to check if called from left or right deck and change what is done.

It wouldn't make much sense to do this in general though, as many pad pages are deck-dependent. (If hot-cues 1 to 8 would be shown on deck 1, and 9 to 16 on deck 2, then how would you trigger hot cues 1 to 8 of deck 2)

Mensajes Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 12:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 1:09 pm
OK I think I've come up with a simpler solution. I'll just use the shifted pads for the second 8 buttons. Saves messing around too much. Thanks guys.

Mensajes Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 3:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)