Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: DDJ RZX temporary lockup/high pitched noise

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Sometimes when im playing using my DDJ RZX everything freezes and I get a high pitched noise... The waveforms in Virtual DJ quickly jitter between two different sample slices... this happens for about 10 to 15 seconds and then everything starts working again... this doesnt make it into the recorded wav file.

I think the high pitched noise is the ASIO buffer repeating as its not being filled up for whatever reason... is this a known issue?

I'm on a fairly recent version of VDJ 2021... although I didn't update last time I was prompted to. I'm probably one or two versions behind latest.

Mensajes Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 2:56 pm
The high pitch stutter means that ASIO driver crashed.
You can try to increase your ASIO buffer, but it's not guaranteed that it will solve your issue. You need to do extensive tests to be sure that it was the reason of the crash.

Generally speaking, there's a bug somewhere on RZX ASIO driver that makes it misbehave on several occasions...
(The most famous being RZX producing no sound under Windows 10 under certain cases)

Mensajes Mon 18 Jan 21 @ 8:11 pm
Yes, the "no sound" issue seems to be fixed by switching sample rate. Switching to 44100/48000/96000 and back again seems to fix that.

In addition to this issue there is a problem with the screens randomly resetting... the audio continues but all three screens reset to the Pioneer logo... the center screen does the loading again and VDJ screens resume... this whole process lasts a few seconds.... For me it seems to occur when analysing stems in realtime.... as the waveform is loading and making progress (which takes about 5/6 seconds on my setup with a GTX 1650) the screens seem to lose connection and reset... Is this possibly a threading/timing issue? if the screens don't get an update for x milliseconds do they do this reset sequence?

Mensajes Tue 19 Jan 21 @ 9:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)