Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Denon MC7000 doesn't work - VDJ 2021

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

It seems that VDJ only half recognizes the MC7000: It appears in the audio settings, but not in the mapping (there is only the keyboard, and the 3-1-2-4 decks are not indicated) . Last driver is installed. When starting VDJ, there is about 5 minutes of research. See screenshots below.
And if I replace with the MC6000 MK2, same USB connection, everything is immediately ok.
I didn't find any answer on the French forum, please help ;-)

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 12:59 pm

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 1:03 pm

And if i open Denon asio driver, no device is entered !

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 1:06 pm
The first part "5 minutes of research" when you start, is an update of the stems engine.
Let that completely update..

As for the MC 7000, hard to tell from the screens, but looks ok at first glance.
Sound card is correctly detected and in use. As for mapper, looks like you might have manually selected that.
DJ Dad can answer that part better...

Do check if there is a firmware update for your controller though.. if there is one, its needed

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 1:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You said that you have installed the drivers (Windows ASIO), but in your screenshot i see (WASAPI) in your Audio Setup
When you click on the Denon MC7000 button, doesnt it make an audio setup for you with the ASIO ?

Keep in mind that in many cases if the dedicated audio driver is not used, some functions may not work correctly.

The 2nd screenshot shows that the Denon MC7000 is probably not properly detected as MIDI, thats why you re getting just the keyboard.

If firmware and drivers are installed, it could be a faulty USB port/cable, so try others.

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 1:20 pm
I removed the driver instead of repairing, I opened VDJ before the controller, and it works now. Why?Sometimes it's stupid :-) Thank you for help.

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 1:21 pm
ah... ;-) all good now..

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 1:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)