Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Remapping my VST knob

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

The general idea is to make the VST Filter Guda Audio, (which is a simple and free filter), act as a color fx knob. I'm using two different effect modes from the VST. One mode activates from 49% to 0% and the other from 51% to 100%. To make both the effect modes work together it requires two copies of the same VST, one for each effect mode. Filenames for these copies are - 'filtr A' and 'filtr B' .

There are two problems with the script below -
*Every time I start VDJ I need to manually start filtr A and filtr B, and then select the proper effect mode before I use them.
*When in use, not always but every now and then when I turn the knob across 50%, one of the two effect modes isn't responsive. At that point I need to turn the knob in the other direction and then try again in order for the effect to respond. I would like it to be more reliable.

Any ideas what I can try? Thanks!

param_bigger 0.50 ? param_add -0.50 & param_multiply 2 & effect_slider 'filtr B' 2 : param_smaller 0.50 ? effect_slider_active param_reverse & param_multiply 2 & effect_slider 'filtr A' 2

Mensajes Fri 30 Apr 21 @ 7:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)