Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: 2021 b6503 table 2 jumps to the end ofsong
after loading a song on table 2 and pushing play it plays but all of a sudden it jumps to the end of the song . table 1 is ok every thing else seems good very impressed with this program it is out this world thanks for the hard work team VDJ.

Mensajes Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 2:12 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
more info needed, probably don't need your machine specs but your dj equipment we'll need to know.

Mensajes Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 2:49 am
controller ns7ii works great thus far

Mensajes Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 2:51 am
well if you did something loco dog thanks in advance for the quick response and it seems to be working good now keep up the good work keep rockin VDJ community

Mensajes Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 3:18 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
no mate, it was all your doing, nobody here at vdj can change your settings without you granting them access.

Honestly all I can think of that it could be [given the vague info] is a slip issue.
[and that really is my best guess]
Keep testing and try give more details if it occurs again.

Mensajes Wed 23 Jun 21 @ 4:02 am
after several test on this issue there is a problem i beleve that your guess was right slip mode . a bug of some sort as i said it jumps around but it is funny it only happens on table 2 when holding the table . i have the ns7ii with dell intel(R)core(TM) i7-4770CPU@3.40GHz with 16.0GB ram 64-operating system,x64 based processor. other than that this 2021 version is bad to the bone ! thanks

Mensajes Wed 14 Jul 21 @ 3:38 am
has any body else had this happen to them ? if so what controller? in the last few test it was a problem in which was impossible to mix ! it jumps even when changing tracks. or in the middle of playing track. and when you key it back to the to where it was it still jumps back uncontrollable . thanks

Mensajes Thu 15 Jul 21 @ 1:48 pm
so after a few weeks of testing .. after the first start of a session and opening i load track on table two and i have not even pushed play and the track jumps around as if it been advance when i have not done anything. it sometimes jumps around like someone else is controling the track.first i thought that the updates had not taken effect. but everytime before opening VDJ 2021 i run the updates and restart the machine. this only happens when i open then after awhile it stops. very odd. but as i say this program is bad to the bone and with something like that there will be problems and with such bright minds and all those crazy ideas things will be sovled and discovered. so keep on rockin on VDJ community and staff !

Mensajes Thu 12 Aug 21 @ 2:26 am
still but worst bulit 6569 goes crazy keeps jumping also i notice that the effects don't work on my controller but they work on the program controller ns7ii could this be a update problem with the controller ? and has any one else have this problem? i will try the earlier bulit and see what happens in which it worked. will get back with you all to tell what goes and does not.

Mensajes Fri 13 Aug 21 @ 12:09 am
well i kept the same bulit and played around. after a while it stop for a bit but it did not completely go away. i notice that this only happens when i turn on the controller . the program seems to be ok . so i was wondering if i have the latest up dated drivers for numark NS7ii . does any one have any information ? thanks in advance.

Mensajes Sat 14 Aug 21 @ 1:25 am
so i have the same but now it is worst. i updated with numark which i had 1.02 and updated with 1.05 no change so i am thinking that it is a problem with numark NS7ii and the 2021 program . the program seems to work fine when the controller is not connected. but the love of the music i have will not hold me back i will keep trying to figure . so i hope this will help the comminity in anyway possible in all that is going on in the 2021 program. cause it is the best program out there. keep rockin VDJ community and staff.

Mensajes Mon 16 Aug 21 @ 2:57 am
keeping you up to date the bulit 6613 still no inprovement as to when i load a song still i load on table 2 and it jumps to the last parts of the song with out even pushing play.. i know that earlier bulits it did not have this problem .. but i will keep trying and remember this only happens on table 2 strange . with such a program with all the bells and whistles still its out of this world.. 2021 bad to the bone. things will work sooner or later with an outstanding team and staff on point.

Mensajes Thu 02 Sep 21 @ 1:55 am
Most likely you have enabled SLIP mode on deck 2 somehow.
Maybe a custom mapping or another script.

So, check your mappers and scripts (if you use any) and disable slip mode.

Mensajes Thu 02 Sep 21 @ 8:06 am
thanks phatom but no with the slip mode off on controller and the interface it still jumps to the end of the track. i been trying different things to firgure this . i notice that it goes even when not playing track. and when playing. it jumps to the last 30 seconds or so. bulit 6613. people have to remenber that this program is top of the line in features so that being said that our machine must have fairly high end specs. putting in the time to understand theirs. this is a must for proper operations. i understand and have to study my self. script is so interesting but i must firgure that. so when you spoke of. i was going here and there to look and understand. i am so proud to have all this at my in my hand . wow ! when working right is so fun. so the fever of it all. crazy hang in there people. put in the work ! thanks for everything that the staff does. and keep rockin on... i know that there is an cure for all of our problems we encounter. again thanks

Mensajes Thu 09 Sep 21 @ 1:55 pm