Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Navigating on Numark NV2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi. I’ll try to be clear. On the contrôler there is a button to select the tracks. When you select a song works great but when I select a folder or filter it doesn’t show the songs inside it. I can see the folders. I go on one. Push the button to enter in it. When I’m in it show no file. Like if the folder would be empty. I have to go on the software. Select a folder now I see the songs on the controler. Would really like to be able to navigate just with the controler. It’s a PITA. I would like to use my laptop at minimum but always need it to change folder. Hope it’s clear. Thank you

Mensajes Thu 01 Jul 21 @ 11:15 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no "combined" view on NV2, meaning that you cant see the Tracks the folders have unless you select/push and change view. That's something that is limited to the firmware (nothing we can do)

Do you have folder(s) that dont show their Tracks in NV2 but show in Computer's screen/skin ?
If so, can you post a screenshot showing one (NV2 screen) and the other (computer) ?

Mensajes Thu 01 Jul 21 @ 11:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)