Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Mapping problems with Denon DJ Prime 4 - no screen reaction
Hello!
I use a MacBook Pro 2021 (Apple M1 Chip) with Macos Mojave (Latest Update). Of course, on the Denon Prime 4 the current firmware 1.6.2.
If I connect the MacBook with open Virtual DJ It to the Prime 4, then the Prime 4 is detected immediately. The Prime 4 works fine in all hardware functions with Virtual DJ. But: on the screen of Prime 4 nothing happens. There is continuous standalone mode.
I have restarted both the MacBook and Virtual DJ as well as the Prime 4 several times and re-connected. Without success or change.

HELP!

*edit*
Run VDJ in Rosetta Compatibility Mode, how do I do that ??

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 21 @ 4:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
 Best Answer Right-click on VirtualDJ app (from Applications), --> Get Info , and then you ll have the option in the Info window

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 21 @ 3:21 pm[ selected best answer by locoDog on Fri 30 Jul 21 @ 6:48 pm ]
Run VDJ in Rosetta compatibility mode.

It's Denon's fault for not updating the skin SDK for M1 use surprisingly.

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 21 @ 4:41 pm

Run VDJ in Rosetta Compatibility Mode.

Sorry, but how do I do that ??

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 21 @ 7:43 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Run VDJ in Rosetta compatibility mode.

It's Denon's fault for not updating the skin SDK for M1 use surprisingly.

Sorry, but how do I do that ??

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 21 @ 7:44 am
I don't know as I don't have VDJ on my M1 Mac, but just google rosetta compatibility.

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 21 @ 8:03 am
Right click on VirtualDJ icon and you should get the option there..

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 21 @ 10:25 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Right-click on VirtualDJ app (from Applications), --> Get Info , and then you ll have the option in the Info window

Selected as best answer Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 21 @ 3:21 pm
djdad wrote :
Right-click on VirtualDJ app (from Applications), --> Get Info , and then you ll have the option in the Info window

Yeah...!! THX !!

Now it works really fine!

Mensajes Fri 30 Jul 21 @ 4:39 pm
This not telling a lot at all, what are the procedures to map so that both screens show at the same with DJ and prime 2

Mensajes Sun 27 Feb 22 @ 12:33 am
Soren-VPRO InfinityMember since 2016
gawilliams1 wrote :
This not telling a lot at all, what are the procedures to map so that both screens show at the same with DJ and prime 2

With my colleague, the Denon PRIME 2 stayed on black screen - standalone mode when Virtual DJ was opened.

After we updated his macOS it did work on the PRIME 2. It's also possible that the skin for the screen didn't download automatically, but we'll look at that later.

If it does work, I'll give you this tip (since I have the impression that few people don't know) with the view button pressed a little longer on the controller, you can adjust the waveform and other things on the Denon 7inch monitor on Virtual DJ.

Let me know if updating the MacBook resolved the issue.

Greetings, success!
Enrico

Mensajes Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 2:02 am