Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Script help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm trying to write this script to filter my clean music filter folder. I want to exclude certain songs from the filter. Where am I wrong?

Mensajes Tue 07 Sep 21 @ 7:49 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
nowhere, like your script seems to stay ;)
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
this script
is missing

Mensajes Tue 07 Sep 21 @ 8:04 pm
Nicotux wrote :
nowhere, like your script seems to stay ;)
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
this script
is missing

Sorry I for got the pic...lol

Mensajes Tue 07 Sep 21 @ 8:22 pm
just missing parenthesis:
filename contains clean or filename contains "radio edit" or (grouping contains hot and grouping contains classic and grouping doesn't contain slowjam)

Mensajes Tue 07 Sep 21 @ 9:00 pm
Nicotux wrote :
just missing parenthesis:
filename contains clean or filename contains "radio edit" or (grouping contains hot and grouping contains classic and grouping doesn't contain slowjam)

Ok I'm missing one thing
The grouping part need to have it where the tag must have the grouping field populated.

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 1:53 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Grouping is not ""

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 1:59 am
locodog wrote :
Grouping is not ""

It still doesn't exclude files that have no grouping...
Grouping is how I designate files in my library that I use for doing.
Files that have no grouping should be in the filter folder.

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 2:25 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
...doesn't exclude files that have no grouping...
...have no grouping should be in the filter folder...

Contradictory statements, it's either "is" or "is not" try stuff.

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 2:52 am
locodog wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
...doesn't exclude files that have no grouping...
...have no grouping should be in the filter folder...

Contradictory statements, it's either "is" or "is not" try stuff.

Sorry I wrote it wrong...if there's no grouping in the grouping field it should not be in the filter folder.

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 2:54 am
so "is not"
type out your filter

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 2:58 am
locodog wrote :
so "is not"
type out your filter

What do you mean "type out your filter"?

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 5:54 am
type it out, show me what you tried that didn't work.

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 7:05 am
locodog wrote :
type it out, show me what you tried that didn't work.

It's in the original post

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 3:46 pm
so you want me to read a sideways pic and type it out...
and that doesn't include where you tried inserting blank grouping part, even blindly brute forcing it there's only 6 places you'd have to try.

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 4:16 pm

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 10:08 pm
Note even I did the first part (sic) for the parenthesis I don't really understand what is the real finality either

It is necessary to explain exactly and with precision what have to be view and what not in a way to be able to create the correct script
guessing what you have in mind is not possible

really not clear what kind of grouping could be "hot classic slowjam" at the same time
Grouping is not "" and (filename contains clean or filename contains "radio edit" or (grouping contains hot and grouping contains classic and grouping doesn't contain slowjam) )

make more sense
grouping doesn't contain slowjam and ( filename contains clean or filename contains "radio edit" ) and ( grouping contains hot or grouping contains classic )

or maybe
 ( filename contains clean or filename contains "radio edit" ) and ( grouping contains hot or grouping contains classic )

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 11:03 pm
Nicotux wrote :
Note even I did the first part (sic) for the parenthesis I don't really understand what is the real finality either

It is necessary to explain exactly and with precision what have to be view and what not in a way to be able to create the correct script
guessing what you have in mind is not possible

really not clear what kind of grouping could be "hot classic slowjam" at the same time
Grouping is not "" and (filename contains clean or filename contains "radio edit" or (grouping contains hot and grouping contains classic and grouping doesn't contain slowjam) )

make more sense
grouping doesn't contain slowjam and ( filename contains clean or filename contains "radio edit" ) and ( grouping contains hot or grouping contains classic )

or maybe
 ( filename contains clean or filename contains "radio edit" ) and ( grouping contains hot or grouping contains classic )

I'm trying to exclude certain tracks from the clean music folder even if they are clean radio edits.
I'm gonna try to explain. Ooook. Here we go....
I use grouping to sort my music.
So I have different groups like Slowjam, 90s HipHop, 90s R&B, Classic HipHop....and so on.
So for my clean group I want songs pulled from those groups that are label as clean. But there are certain groups I want to exclude like the slow jams, the Classic R&B, the classic Hiphop. Also I want to exclude tracks that have no grouping at all.

I hope I was clear in what I'm trying to achieve.

Mensajes Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 11:59 pm
Last one was closed: ( filename contains clean or filename contains "radio edit" ) and grouping is not "" and grouping doesn't contain slowjam and grouping doesn't contain classic

Mensajes Thu 09 Sep 21 @ 12:15 am
Thanks everyone.

Mensajes Thu 09 Sep 21 @ 5:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)