Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: show_text command bug in denon hc4500 (build 6732)
Hello everyone, especially the support people, a short time ago I reported a bug with the show_text command, which could not show variables, I just realized that in build 6732 it is already solved and I thank you very much for the attention to my request ...

Well, on the subject, I did some tests with the command and it works very well, at least for the ideas I have in mind, but I realized that it only works with deck 1, (actually also with the others) but it only shows the variables related to deck 1, that is, if I have a local variable on deck 1 "var" with the value 1 and the same local variable "var" with the value 2 on deck 2, it should show the value 1 on deck 1 and on deck 2 the value 2, but according to my tests it shows the value 1 on both screens, that is, it is only reading the variables from deck 1

use this line to do the tests on the device "TRACK_KNOB"

set 's1' & show_text '$s1$'

It is very simple, turning the wheel should show the value of the variable "s1" on the screen, since it is a local variable it should occur in both screens independently, this works perfectly on deck 1, but when turning the parameter wheel of deck 2 shows the last value registered in deck 1 ignoring the variable deck 2 "s1"

I will be very attentive to your comments and thanks again for solving this problem, I am making an immense mapper for this machine which I plan to publish and these commands are of great help to get the most out of the machine.

Greetings

Mensajes Sun 31 Oct 21 @ 4:03 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Will be fixed soon

Mensajes Sun 31 Oct 21 @ 5:21 pm
It's already solved, thank you very much, adion!!

Mensajes Fri 05 Nov 21 @ 8:36 pm