Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Query Played
This seems like I should know how to do this simple query.

I wish to query if a track on a deck is marked as played, (has been playing longer then the historyDelay value)?

so one could write a script with the logic of:

played ? action1 : action2

Mensajes Sun 06 Mar 22 @ 8:55 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
not_played ? is in todays history : isn't

Mensajes Sun 06 Mar 22 @ 9:18 pm
thank you locodog..

not_played is close.. except if one created the script

not_played ? action1 : action2

then in default case of historyDelay of 45 sec, action2 and action 1 would alternate every 500ms for the first 45 seconds, then action1 would occur only.

Do not want the blink action of the not_played

Mensajes Sun 06 Mar 22 @ 9:38 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
not_played will blink if the track is playing, so you could add a check to see if the deck is playing or not first

Mensajes Mon 07 Mar 22 @ 8:30 am
Is there any verb or variable that changes state when a track has been playing for the number of seconds set by historyDelay ?

A an alternative one could use songpos_remain, but it changes to false once it returns to beginning of track when finished .. even though the track is played.
Is there a way to latch the songpos_remain to true, without having keepPlayingPastEnd set to Yes?

I was thinking this should be so easy to determine if a track has been marked, played, while the track is playing.

Any tricks or workarounds..

Need help constructing a script for the Played state, while a track is playing.

Is there a verb for .. elapsed time greater then 45 seconds like: songpos_elapsed 45000ms

a repeat script to check if songpos_remain is past some point, that is then used to set a variable 'played' which, then could be used in a script

var 'played' ? action1 : action2

Help !

---------------------
PS the color rules, will at that instant (45 seconds) change the color of the track in the browser to the selected color chosen for Played.

Where is that change coming from..
(if it was from not_played verb, it would blink the played and usual color for the first 45 seconds before it changed to the "played" color as set by the Color rule Already Played = 1

Mensajes Mon 07 Mar 22 @ 9:58 am